Ghostwriting & Custom Collaborations
Whether you are ready to invest in ghostwriting so you can stay focused on your core business or you want a strong partner to help develop your concepts, Clear Sight Books can help.
In a custom co-writing collaboration I work with you side-by-side from the initial strategy phases through publication of your book. I do most of the writing, sometimes called “ghostwriting.” However, you remain intimately involved in the process, preserving your unique voice.
A custom co-writing or ghostwriting collaboration includes:
- Strategy – Definition of your book strategy and how it supports your business or thought leadership strategy
- Content – Collaborative drafting and development of your book
- Craft – Hands-on refinement of your book as we write, then a full line edit and proofreading
- Publishing – Interior design, cover design, ebook creation, and marketing guidance
Benefits of Collaboration
The benefits can be tremendous:
- You save hundreds of hours of writing time, which allows you to stay focused on your primary business
- Your ideas are captured and collaboratively developed so they shine
- You can monitor and feel good about the quality of the final product from content to presentation
- You can rest assured the final product will genuinely be your book—a true reflection of what you mean to say
Interested in collaborating?
This sort of book collaboration or ghostwriting requires a significant investment of time and energy on my part. As a result, I take a very limited number of clients who I believe will succeed in a creative partnership.
If you are intellectually and emotionally invested in making sure your book reflects you and your message but have limited time to invest, let’s talk about this option.