Private Book Coaching
Choose from several private book coaching programs, depending on where you are in your thinking, how much direction you need, and what your appetite is for DIY. Book coaching intensives typically span 2-3 weeks, and book coaching programs typically span 3-6 months; timelines can be adjusted to your situation.
When you’re in the midst of writing a book, it can be difficult to remain objective about what’s working and what’s not. Let’s take a look at your business or thought leadership book goals and whether your manuscript helps you achieve them.
The Manuscript Intensive includes two coaching calls, a review of your draft or partial manuscript, and suggestions on moving your manuscript forward.
You will receive:
- A written assessment on how well your book aligns with your business or thought leadership strategy
- Expert feedback on content and craft
- Clear options for next steps
With a Manuscript Intensive you’ll discover whether you’re on the right track, and you’ll move forward with renewed confidence.
Plan Your Book VIP Day Intensive
Got a brilliant book idea and want to spring into action? Get a full day dedicated to planning your project with expert guidance. This VIP Day enables you to:
- Define your goals to position your book for success
- Clarify who you’re writing for and why
- Develop your high-level book outline
- Understand your publishing options
- Learn tools and tips for generating ideas and getting unstuck
Our goal is to eliminate confusion and speed you on your book-writing way.
Start Strong Book Coaching Program
You have a clear idea what your book is about and strong motivation to write it yourself. Your content is already well defined (for example, it may be based on workshops you teach or speeches you give) and you know who your intended audience is, but you want to start quickly and have a clear path to completion.
Start Strong offers three months of private coaching to help you plan your book, begin writing it, and know how to take it to publication yourself. It includes a full VIP Day, coaching calls, inspiration calls for getting unstuck, email support, editorial feedback, and work materials such as proprietary templates.
This program allows you the freedom to run. You can focus on your content without struggling with project structure and how-to’s. You benefit from:
- 1:1 book-writing guidance
- Clarification of your goals, audience, and message
- Development of your high-level book outline
- Tools and tips for generating ideas and getting unstuck
- A clear DIY map forward
At the end of this program, you will be well on your way to writing your book and have a plan for publication.
Find Your Focus Book Coaching Program
You have a general idea what your book is about and you want to write it yourself, but you feel like you are starting from scratch. You are unclear about details, you aren’t sure who your audience is, and you want help exploring possibilities and developing your ideas.
Find Your Focus offers three months of private coaching to help you explore ideas, determine what book you are meant to write, and get started on it. It includes coaching and inspiration calls, email support, editorial feedback, and work materials such as proprietary templates.
This program gives you the benefit of:
- An objective ear to help tease out the core elements of your book
- A thinking partner to help you develop concepts and do your best work
- Expert advice on structuring and clarifying ideas on the page so your readers can absorb them
It’s important to note our work here is fluid. There’s no doubt this emergent process is messier than starting with a clear, detailed outline, but it carries its own form of excitement. You get to explore, try things on for size, play in the sandbox a bit. As you write your “discovery draft” you’ll achieve clarity about the points you want to make, which you can then analyze, restructure, and refine.
Guided DIY Book Coaching Program
You have a solid idea what your book is about. You want to write and publish it yourself, but you’d be relieved to have a bit of guidance throughout the process.
The Guided DIY program offers six months of private coaching to help you plan, write, and publish your book yourself. In addition to a full VIP Day, coaching and inspiration calls, email support, editorial feedback, and proprietary work materials, it includes detailed production guidance and high-level marketing guidance.
You realize multiple benefits:
- Reduced overwhelm from figuring everything out yourself
- Expert advice on how to clarify and organize your thoughts on the page
- Awareness of your writing habits and patterns to leverage or improve
- Accountability for finishing your book
- Hand-holding during the sometimes-confusing production process
- A jumpstart on marketing
Stick to the schedule and you can have your book published by the end of this program!